Team Commitments & Goals: 2018-2019
- Set Personal Commitments/Goals: Fill out SEPARATOR sheet and set COMMITMENTS
- Become a Better Athlete: Strength and Condition 3 x/ week (Be conditioned for the season)
- Become a Better Basketball Player: Get in the gym (3-4 days a week 45-60 minutes)
- Become a Better Basketball Player: Make 250 shots per day
- Become a Better Person: Embrace our core values and become the definition of "True Mental Toughness"
- Get involved with off-season activities (contact days, open gyms, S & C, leagues, tournaments)
- Be WHO WE ARE and DO WHAT WE DO Every. Single. Day.... without excuse.
- Be the Hardest working and Hardest playing team in the conference.
- Be the Loudest and Best Communicating team in the conference.
- Shoot 20 minutes per day in practice
- Win our Conference
- Host a home game in playoffs
- Get a 3 seed or higher
- Win our Region
- Win the turnover battle
- Win the rebounding battle
- Win the assist battle- share the basketball
- Get 20+ deflections per game
- Get to the FT line 18+ times per game
- Hold teams to <40% fg percentage
- Take 2+ charges per game
- Play 8-10 guys per game
What you do in the classroom will take you farther and last longer than any success you may have on the basketball court.
- Individual GPA of 3.0 or better
- Team GPA of 3.0 or better
Functional and Fitness Goals
- Nutrition: Fueled for optimal performance (Goal: 4-6 healthy meals per day)
- Sleep: Have a consistent schedule (Goal: 9-10 hours per night)
- Strength and Conditioning: Build strength and conditioning in and out of season (Goal: 3-4 days per week)
- Range of Motion/Explosive Movements: (Goal: In Season= Band Stretching 5x/week, Bands-1st Step 2-3x/week)